NCV3 Business Practice
Author: N Cilliers
- “The textbook covers all the topics and subject outcomes in depth.
- The textbook also includes lots of activities and assignments that can be covered both in class and in the simulated enterprise.
- The LM is appropriately sequenced.
- Excellent variations of meaningful activities.
- Content matters are current and up to date.
- The author included additional information to clarify topics.
- Wider left margins for student to take notes is very useful.
Use of dictionary on every page regarding terms uses is very helpful.”
These are just some of the DOE Screener comments 2007.
We have comprehensive facilitator support material available for this subject in the form of test questions, slide shows, tips and guidance as well as model answers. Visit our facilitator support page to download these files free of charge or contact our office to purchase a hard copy presented in a lever arch file.
By becoming a fan of our Facebook page or by following us on twitter you can be kept informed of free support material as it becomes available.
This title is available as an eBook and in print format.