NCV2 Human and Social Development
Author: Tricia Sterling
This book deals with some of the introductory topics of psychology. Learners are trained to think analytically and are encouraged to apply this knowledge by looking at their own personal thought patterns and behaviour.
• comprehensively addresses each subject outcome
• uses relevant and local examples which students are able to relate to, enhancing their learning
• provides definitions, case studies and interesting facts to reinforce learning
• offers practical activities that assist students in fully understanding concepts taught to be able to apply these competently in practice
• utilises logical and user- friendly format and language.
A quote from the DOE screener report:
” The content of this book is written in a very accessible and learner-friendly way. Difficult concepts are well explained. The book uses many tools to make learning easy.”
This title is available as an eBook and in print format.