Authors: P Bruwer and N Cilliers
Our Hand-On Training series:
- comprehensively addresses each subject outcome;
- uses relevant and local examples which students are able to relate to, enhancing their learning;
- provides definitions, case studies and interesting facts to reinforce learning;
- offers practical activities that assist students in fully understanding concepts taught to be able to apply these competently in practice;
- utilises logical and user- friendly format and language.
We have excellent, user-friendly lecturer support material that we offer free of charge for this subject. Visit our lecturer support page to view or download PowerPoint presentations, test questions and much more.
Become a fan of our Facebook page and be kept up-to-date of new support material as it becomes available!
This title is available as an eBook and in print format.