eBook: Mechanical Technology Grade 10 Fitting and Machining Learner Book
- an introduction to each chapter to help you to understand what you should be able to demonstrate at the end of each learning experience
- plenty of relevant and interesting diagrams and illustrations
- individual, pair and group activities
- engineering activities
- Did you know? items of interest
- a glossary of terms at the end of the book.
- Charles Goodwin (Campus Head: False Bay College, Westlake Campus)
- André Lategan (ex-Deputy Chief Education Specialist: Mechanical Engineering WCED, now retired)
- Daniel Meyer (Deputy Campus Head: False Bay College, Westlake Campus)
This title is available as an eBook and in print format.
Please note that this is an electronic book (eBook) and not a printed book. To use an you need a device like a tablet, smartphone or a computer.
Because our content cannot be returned once downloaded, no refunds or exchanges are possible.
If you would prefer a hardcopy book, please change your selection.