eBook: NCV4 Governance in South Africa
Author: H Willson-Kirsten
- comprehensively addresses each subject outcome;
- uses relevant and local examples which students are able to relate to, enhancing their learning;
- provides definitions, case studies and interesting facts to reinforce learning;
- offers practical activities that assist students in fully understanding concepts taught to be able to apply these competently in practice;
- utilises logical and user-friendly format and language.
This title is available as an eBook and in print format.
Please note that this is an electronic book (eBook) and not a printed book. To use an you need a device like a tablet, smartphone or a computer.
Because our content cannot be returned once downloaded, no refunds or exchanges are possible.
If you would prefer a hardcopy book, please change your selection.