eBook: NCV3 Theory of Policing Practices
Author: L Whyte
- comprehensively addresses each subject outcome;
- uses relevant and local examples which students are able to relate to, enhancing their learning;
- provides definitions, case studies and interesting facts to reinforce learning;
- offers practical activities that assist students in fully understanding concepts taught to be able to apply these competently in practice;
- utilises logical and user-friendly format and language.
All Facilitator Guides that accompany each of our titles can be downloaded from our facilitator support page free of charge
This title has been approved and recommended for the national catalogue by the DHET.
This title is available as an eBook and in print format.
Please note that this is an electronic book (eBook) and not a printed book. To use an you need a device like a tablet, smartphone or a computer.
Because our content cannot be returned once downloaded, no refunds or exchanges are possible.
If you would prefer a hardcopy book, please change your selection.