eBook: NCV2 Entrepreneurship
Authors: P Bruwer and N Cilliers
- comprehensively addresses each subject outcome;
- uses relevant and local examples which students are able to relate to, enhancing their learning;
- provides definitions, case studies and interesting facts to reinforce learning;
- offers practical activities that assist students in fully understanding concepts taught to be able to apply these competently in practice;
- utilises logical and user- friendly format and language.
We have excellent, user-friendly lecturer support material that we offer free of charge for this subject. Visit our lecturer support page to view or download PowerPoint presentations, test questions and much more.
Become a fan of our Facebook page and be kept up-to-date of new support material as it becomes available!
This title is available as an eBook and in print format.
Please note that this is an electronic book (eBook) and not a printed book. To use an you need a device like a tablet, smartphone or a computer.
Because our content cannot be returned once downloaded, no refunds or exchanges are possible.
If you would prefer a hardcopy book, please change your selection.