If you need access to the electronic files that accompany a specific textbook title download it here.
- Accounting NCV 4
- Computer Practice N4 Office2010Win7
- Computer Practice N5 Office2010Win7
- Computer Practice N6 Office2007WinXP
- Computer Practice N6 Office2010Win7
- Design Grade 10
- End-User All
- End-User Computing Modules (Unit Standard Based Material)
- Financial Accounting N4 Intro
- Information Processing N4
- Information Processing N4 Intro
- Information Processing N5
- Information Processing N6
- IP6 MODULE 13 MEMO EX 13.9B (14.5 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 11 MEMOS EX 11.1 TO 11.13 (42.5 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 13 MEMO EX 13.9B (14.5 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 13 MEMO EX 14 1B (19.8 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 13 MEMO EX 11B (19.8 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 13 MEMO EX 13 11B (19.8 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 10 MEMO EX 10.1 (12.2 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 10 MEMO EX 10.10 (12.7 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 10 MEMO EX 10.2 (12.1 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 10 MEMO EX 10.3 (12.4 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 10 MEMO EX 10.4 (12.2 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 10 MEMO EX 10.5 (12.4 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 10 MEMO EX 10.6 (16.3 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 10 MEMO EX 10.7 (14.7 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 10 MEMO EX 10.8 (12.4 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 10 MEMO EX 10.9 (13.5 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 12 MEMOS EX 10.11 AND 10.12 (27.8 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 12 MEMOS EX 12.1 TO 12.11 (35.2 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 13 MEMOS EX 13.1 TO 13.13 (56.7 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 2 MEMOS EX 2.1 TO 2.8 (197.2 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 4 MEMOS EX 4.1 TO 4.7 (42.3 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 5 MEMOS EX 5.1 TO 5.12 (50.4 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 6 MEMOS EX 6.1 TO 6.10 (50.9 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 7 MEMOS EX 7.1 TO 7.13 (61.8 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 8 MEMOSEX 8.1 TO 8.9 (41.3 KiB)
- N6 IP MODULE 9 MEMOS EX 9.1 TO 9.9 (426.3 KiB)
- Office Data Processing Facilitator Guide NCV 2 Office2010
- Office Data Processing Facilitator Guide NCV 3 Office2010
- Office Data Processing Facilitator Guide NCV 4 Office2007
- Practical Guide To Computer Practice - N5 Office2007Win7
- Practical Guide To Computer Practice -N5 Office2010Win7
- Practical New ICDL Win7 Office 2010
- The Practical Guide To The ICDL Office2003
- The Practical Guide To The ICDL Office2007
- The Practical Guide To The ICDL Office2010
- Xplore Series Unit Standards
- Effective Campus Management
I received a copy of the N1 Building Drawing book you promised.
Thank you ever so much.
Your efforts together with FUTUREMANAGERS to improve the standard of teaching and learning is greatly appreciated. I promise to optimally use your resources to the benefit of my learners.
I would like to congratulate you on the excellent service delivery of your staff at Future Managers. I spoke to Frieda Wade and she gave me the contact details of Sharon Hulley at Future Managers.
When I enquired about the Lecturer Guides for English FAL, Sharon responded at the speed of lightning. She forwarded me the e-versions of the guides which I downloaded immediately. I can tell you this is what I call service delivery.
We use your textbooks in all our English and Communication programmes. Our results on the Kroonstad campus for English FAL for 2013 were as follows:
Level 2 91% pass
Level 3 93 % pass
My level 4 groups had a 100% pass and the other group had 95 % pass.
What we especially find useful in the Communication N4 book is the spider graph summary of every chapter and the many case studies used in the practical application of the work. We are only offering the Management Assistant Course form 2014 and have started with Communication. I am looking forward to the results of the June examinations, because our students were well prepared for the paper.
On behalf of Flavius Mareka TVET College Kroonstad Campus Lecturers I would like to thank you for the excellent service and very useful learning material that you are providing to us. We are looking forward to the English FAL Level 4 textbook.
L de Lange
I wish to take this opportunity to thank you and Michelle Jackson for the speedy delivery of the Grade 11 and 12 Civil Technology text books.
I phoned Michelle on 03 February 2014 to inquire about the Civil Technology book, which I had seen in PNA the previous day, but they only had the Afrikaans version.
Michelle asked me to send her an email with my requirements and delivery address. I was highly impressed with Michelle and “over the moon” when my delivery was at my school by 08H00 today (04 February 2014).I am so impressed by the service I received – I cannot stop smiling.
I find your brand of book very user friendly and it will be a valuable tool for my Grade 11 and 12 learners. My learners are learners with learning disabilities and the visual nature of the books will be an asset to them.
Michelle is a wonderful representative as the face/voice of the company. She is very friendly, helpful and professional.
Thank you kindly.
Dear Mr Bruwer
I would like to inform you that the NCV textbooks of Future Managers enabled the students of Flavius Mareka FET College (Kroonstad Campus) to pass the 2012 National Examination with the highest marks in the Free State. In Level 2 we had a pass rate of 76%, in Level 3 a pass rate of 82% and after the Supplementary Examination I am proud to say that we had a 100% pass rate.
These results would not have been so good if it was not for the textbooks of Future Managers. We find the textbooks very user-friendly for the students. The case studies covers the scope of the Subject Guidelines amicably. The Lecturer’s Guides are also invaluable as a resource for the lecturers. We have a new colleague on campus coming from the corporate world. She is good at English, but lacks the didactical skills. She calls the Lecturer’s Guide her “Bible” in the classroom.
Please convey our good wishes to your staff as well as the authors of these books. I believe together we are making a “mean” team to progress English at our college. I am looking forward to use your textbooks in Communication and Management Communication in 2014.
Enjoy your festive season after a year of hard work.
L de Lange
How I hope Future Managers could have all the books you guys are a winning team. Good doing business with you.
“We at Umfolozi College (Richtek Campus) have received your complimentary poster set and are highly impressed with them. Please may I have a quotation for 4 sets of your “Hands-On Support Fundamentals Posters” as soon as possible?”
“This is the fourth year that the new NC(V) programmes are running at Colleges and, as English lecturers, it has now become evident to us that the Future Managers textbook for English First Additional Language is the best option for all three levels. While other publishers often ignore the needs of the lecturers and their feedback and just continue printing textbooks (sometimes with the same errors and exact same content year after year), we get the feeling that Future Managers really listen to the lecturers at grassroots. They have already revised their Level 2 textbook, and the latest edition is definitely an improvement on the previous one. The printing and binding of the textbooks itself is of a very high quality. The index is very user friendly and easily assists students in finding the different concise examples when they write Paper 2 in the exams. There is also more than enough content on the work covered in paper one. If there is still any doubt – just take one of the textbooks and compare it to the final exam papers from the different years and levels. This simple exercise will speak for itself. However, this textbook definitely does not only occupy itself with so-called exam training. The textbooks aims to develop reading, comprehension, writing, listening, speaking and critical thinking skills – and definitely succeeds in this.
Use it -don’t use it? We consider ourselves very lucky to have access to your textbooks.”
Mr. Owen Jackson
Ms. Helen Snyman
Ms. Phuti Mathapo
Ms. Lorato Bojosinyane
Ms. Marita Fourie
Tshwane South College for FET
“We love what we saw in your revised Language Level 2 book. Your language books are without a doubt the best on the market. Thank you for an excellent product that empowers both us and our students.”
“Great book! Grade 11 & 12 learners will surely benefit from future volumes.”
We will like to express our gratitude, we have received the requested books.
Please accept my sincere thanks for all the trouble and effort. I received the 3 cds and feel delighted about the new subjects! You really saved my life!
Sharon, thank you very much for your kind courtesy to offer us free Lecturer’s Guide.
The E-book for English L2, 3 and 4 has totally revolutionized the way I teach. We had it installed in 2 different classrooms here at Gugulethu Campus so that it can be optimally used by lecturers. What a joy it has been to teach with E-books!
- The benefits of this tool is far-reaching and aids in creating a far more disciplined classroom environment. These are the observations I have made:
- Students are far more attentive as the material is displayed on the screen, in colour, like “TV”. They relate to it better via that medium.
- Classroom discipline increased as students who claim to have “left textbooks at home” now no longer need to bunch up together and “share” a book.
- The links to video clips and the internet in the E-books makes lessons come alive in an awesome way!
- Using the E-book in class saves time as lecturers no longer have to wait for students to get out their textbooks and turn to a certain page. It is THERE.. Ready for them to access and learn from.
I would truly encourage all TVET colleges and schools to purchase E-books and use it in classrooms for the above reasons. Our students respond to technology. That is a proven fact. We, as lecturers have become an “outdated medium” so we constantly battle to maintain the attention and cooperation of students in class.
Thank you for devising the E-book. It takes teaching to a whole other level.