Return & Refund Policy
- Future Managers only accepts returns for credit provided that the learning material (books, packs, CDs) are returned within 30 (thirty) days of the date invoiced, and the material is in a resaleable condition.
- The delivery charges for any returns must be paid for by the customer.
- If the goods delivered are incorrectly supplied by Future Managers, we will arrange for collection at our cost. Credit for the incorrect supply will only be passed once the learning material is received back into our stock.
Digital products (eBooks)
- Our eBook content cannot be reproduced in hard copy due to DRM encryption.
- Because of the fact that eBook content cannot be returned once downloaded, no refunds or exchanges are possible.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you were not happy with your purchase.
If there was something we forgot to mention in our product description or if the product does not meet your expectations, we’d like to know!
Orders can be returned to:
160 Sir Lowry Road
The Armoury – Ground floor